Sunday, July 17, 2016

July is turning out to be a busy month in a line of successive months. I attended the LIMA Expo in Las Vegas to get some exposure for my Twisted Teddys and to make some connection. Wow! it was a lot of information; a bit overwhelming at times but I met some great people and feel that I made some good contacts.Spending lots of time promoting, promoting and promoting. For my art other than my teddys, I have 4 pieces in a small gallery in the SFV Museum. The reception was held yesterday 07/16/16. It was fairly well attended, was good fun and made a couple of great contacts. The food was great as well. I will be dropping off 4 pieces on 07/26/16 for another show in Hawthorne at The Gallery in Hawthorne. It's a portrait show so it should be a great exhibit. In addition, I have two other gallery spaces that have expressed an interest in hosting a couple of my pieces. I'm just waiting to hear if they decided to select my work for the shows. Busy, busy, busy. On top of all of this, I'm working on carving out some time to work on my novel and do some freelance illustration work. I also teach one day a week in Pasadena at an arty prep academy for elementary aged to high school kids. More to come. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment